The significant feature of the chemical sticks is the possibility of their applying for the treatment of the hard-to-reach intervals such as "rat-hole" (interval is below the perforated zone), hole annuity and other zones which are difficult to treat by solution.
In our opinion there are some absolutely evident moments which are shown the advantage of applying of the chemical sticks for the well treatment against the traditional treatments by the chemical solutions:
1. Absence of necessity to use the large quantity of the special techniques and the trained group for the carrying out of the treatment;
2. Simplicity of carrying out of the operation of dumping of the sticks in the well which can be performed both manually and by the special simple in using device;
3. The maximum achievement of effect of treatment only of the required interval. For example: during treatment by the acid solutions the pumping is gone under the column during which it happens both the loss of the required concentration of the acid solution in process of delivery to the treated area and the objectionable interaction of acid with column;
4. Obtaining of the necessary concentration of acid (or other chemical agent) directly in treating zone. It depends on quantity of the dumped sticks. The dissolution of the sticks are occurred in specified pressure and temperature i.e., it is possible to calculate that the dissolution is occurred to the maximum in interval of treatment but not earlier;
5. Prolongation the operation period of the pipe casings, Oil Well Tubing and other equipment lowered into the well.
6. Simplicity and convenience of transportation allowing supplying the chemical agent to the distant fields without special costs.